Monday, June 1, 2009

Omgsh, can you believe it June already?! I just sent out the invites for Jacob's birthday party today, YAY! My little man is going to turn FIVE!!! The time sure has gone by fast and before I know it, it'll be his first day of school. My oh my. So this year he decided on a skateboard theme, it was a tough one to find decent looking decorations but by golly, I think I got it! Can't wait and I'm sure he can't either. Now... What to get him... If you have any ideas, please pass them on.

It will be a fun and busy month as always with the end of school for the kids, people visiting from FL, all the summer activities starting up, garage sale, wedding, and of course my son's birthday! Hopefully everything goes well so wish me luck and I'll keep you posted. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment