So... Since I'm not quite sure what I want my blogsite to be about at this time, I will blog about what is going on with my life. I finally signed up for a membership to the YMCA yesterday. I can't wait, it'll be such a great environment for my family AND they have childcare while I workout, such a difficult task for a single mother. I've been wanting to forever and I finally did it! I was so pumped to get it, I thought I would challenge myself on the way there, afterall I do live fairly close to it so I decided it would be fun to take my son and brother via bike, my son was in the bike trailer (of course) and oh my goodness, I did not realize it was so hilly. I mean there aren't any HUGE hills but just enough for a good workout, actually too good of a workout for someone who is as out-of-shape as I am! It was a struggle there, I bet if people were walking they would be making circles around us because we were going so slow. However, it was such a great feeling, I actually felt more energized when I was done than when I started. I will not give up, so wish me luck!
P.S. Did I tell you I'm SO EXCITED!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment